Cook Egg in 0 Mess
HEALTHY LIVING STARTS TODAY WITH THE MICROWAVE HARD BOILED EGG COOKER THAT MAKES YOUR FRESH, SOFT, & NUTRITIOUS BOILED EGGS THROUGH IDEAL BOILING!
- Microwave Egg Cooker consists of Durable Plastic & Safe Aluminum Flat Heating Plate
- Modern Egg Shape Sleek design makes it easy to wash & fast for you to operate.
- Reasonable Vent hole to prevent being burns and Knob designed to avoid falling out or exploding
No need to use the stovetop with pots for boiling water again!
NOW, YOU CAN ENJOY PERFECTLY BOILED EGGS AT BREAKFAST EVERY DAY WITHIN 4-8 MINUTES WITH THE MICROWAVE HARD BOILED EGG COOKER!
It is a fast, affordable, and convenient way to make a healthy, protein-filled breakfast in virtually no time. In case you have enough time to make your own breakfast, you can prepare veg at the same time for morning salad!
- Fast cooking: cook 1 to 4 soft boiled, medium, and hard boiled eggs simultaneously in just minutes
- Higher nutrient retention: ensure that your cooking is done quickly thereby ensuring that your eggs maintain high nutrients
- Less supervision required: allow you to do other things as you wait for your eggs to be perfectly cooked, which is also great for all ages and cooking with kids
- More than eggs: make quick boiled eggs for salad toppings, breakfast casserole, easy egg salad, breakfast burritos, enhancing soups, pasta, lasagna, and more
How to Use:
- Fill egg boiler with 1 1/2 cups water, then place eggs into metal tray.
- Snap top and bottom together.Cooking times vary with microwave oven wattage. For soft eggs, cook for 5 minutes (1000 watts), 6 minutes (800 watts), and 7 minutes (600 watts). For medium egg hardness, cook for 6 minutes (1000 watts), 7 minutes (800 watts), and 8 minutes (600 watts). For hard eggs, cook for 8 minutes (1000 watts), 9 minutes (800 watts), and 10 minutes (600 watts).
- Allow boiler to cool 2 minutes before removing lid. Run cold water over eggs to stop further cooking.
- Color: White
- Material: PP, Aluminum
- Size: 5.3" x 5.5" x 6"(L x W x H)